Wikia

OUTERNAUTS Wiki

Pataraur

Comments0
724pages on
this wiki
Pataraur
Pataraur
Type Primal iconLightning icon
Catch Difficulty Very Hard*
Rarity Rare
Breeding
Egg Types None
Breeding Time N/A

Description

Evolution

Patchoo Pataraur P-Rex
Patchoo Level 11 Pataraur Level 31 P-Rex


Base Stats

Attack 192
Defense 156
Cosmic Attack 156
Cosmic Defense 150
Speed 198

Type Effectiveness

Resistances
Flux icon Phantom icon Flying icon
Weaknesses
Snow icon Venom icon Terra icon

Abilities

Name Stamina Type Description Strong vs?

Weak vs?

Power Accuracy
Zap 2 Lightning User goes first and hits the target with a bolt of electricity. 10% chance of stunning the target. Aquatic,Flying, Tech, Venom Flora, Terra, Phantom, Lightning 145 100%
Bite 2 Common A ferocious gnashing of incisors and bicuspids. 10% chance of stunning opponent. Phantom, Flying, Cosmic 150 100%
Feral Roar 3 Primal User roars a terrible roar. User's attack is raised 100%, but cosmic attack and cosmic defense are lowered 35%. 25% chance of inflicting berserk on target. --- 100%
Gnash 4 Primal User bites target multiple times. 30% chance to lower the target's defense by 50%. Tech, Terra Flying, Phantom, Cosmic, Venom 70 100%
Super Zap 7 Lightning User goes first and hits target with a supercharged bolt. High damage, high stamina cost. 10% chance of stunning the target. Aquatic,Flying, Tech, Venom Flora, Terra, Phantom, Lightning 240 (?) 100%
Acid Fangs 5 Venom Bites the target with acid soaked incisors. Acid weakens the target's defense by 35%. Flora, Flying, Primal Tech, Venom, Terra 175 (?) 85% (?)
Lightning 5 Lightning Strikes target with searing bolts of lightning. Damage is increased by ratio of user's speed to target's speed. 10% chance of dazing the target. Aquatic,Flying, Tech, Venom Flora, Terra, Phantom, Lightning 240 90%
Power Surge 5 Lightning Power increases each time attack hits in succession. Aquatic,Flying, Tech, Venom Flora, Terra, Phantom, Lightning 175 80%
Drain Spark 7 Lightning Drains some of the target's health and gives 50% of it to the user. Also reduces the target's stamina by 5% of max. Aquatic,Flying, Tech, Venom Flora, Terra, Phantom, Lightning 155 90%
Multi-Shock 7 Lightning Zaps all enemies with a burst of static electricity. 5% chance to daze the target. Aquatic,Flying, Tech, Venom Flora, Terra, Phantom, Lightning 150 90%
Thunder Clap 3 Lightning The target is startled by a tremendous clap of thunder. The target's defense and cosmic defense are lowered by 35%. --- 100%
Red Shift 4 Cosmic Changes user's type to a type that is resistant to target monster's type. --- 70%
Nasty Bite 6 Venom A vicious bite with 250% increased critical hit chance. 25% chance to poison the target. Flora, Flying, Primal Tech, Venom, Terra 220 80%
Mega Shock 6 Lightning User fires a massive burst of electricity. 20% of dazing the target. Aquatic,Flying, Tech, Venom Flora, Terra, Phantom, Lightning 250 100%
Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki