This page lists all Armor sets and lose helmets in the game, with there bonus effects and how they can be optaind.
Versa Armor (starter)
This is the standerd armor you get when you start the game.
- Head: No Helmet
- Body: Versa Suit (none)
- Hand: Versa Gloves (none)
- Feet: Versa Boots (none)
- Complete set bonus: none
Galactic Traveler Armor
This armor can partialy be won. You can win the helmet and body part, but you'll have to buy the hand an leg parts.
- Head: Galactic Traveler Helmet (reduses fuel cost to planets by 1)
- Body: Galactic Traveler Suit
- Hand: Galactic Traveler Gloves
- Feet: Galactic Traveler Boots
- Complete set bonus:
This armor set can be won by completing tournaments. Can also be bought.
- Head: Vortex Helmet (Decreases monster awarness by 20%)
- Body: Vortex Suit (15% chance of preventing Confuse status effect)
- Hand: Vortex Gloves (15% chance of preventing Charm status effect)
- Feet: Vortex Boots (Increase move speed)
- Complete set bonus: Cosmic Defence for all beasts inceased by 5 points
Beast-Type Armor SetsThese armors can be bought or won (part by part) in random Weekly Challenges.
There are 8 types of beast armor (not all beast typs are reprisented):
- Chlorophyll Armor (Flora)
- Electrode Armor (Lightning)
- Flama Bull Armor (Flame)
- Hydra Armor (Aquatic)
- Pestillence Armor (Venom)
- Specter Armor (Phantom)
- Terra Bull Armor (Terra)
- Tundra Armor (Snow)
All armor typs have the same effects as the others only they effect a differnt type of beast:
- Head bonus: 5 cosmic defence increase for ... type beasts
- Body bonus: 10% less damage from ... type beasts + big damage increase against 1 other beast typ
- Hand bonus: 10% stamina recharge for ... type beasts
- Feet bonus: 5 battle speed increase for ... type beasts
- Complete set bonus: 5 attack damage increase for ... type beasts
Space Pirate ArmorThis armor can only be won by beating Round Roger's Stash Dungeon on Booty Hideaway in Sector 3 for the 2nd, 3th, 4th & 5th time.
- Hand: Space Pirate Hook (5% player XP increase)
- Body: Space Pirate Suit (+10% chance of earning an additional 5 resource item from a building)
- Feet: Space Pirate Boots (+5% loot)
- Head: Space Pirate Hat (+5% rare loot)
- Complete set bonus: +5% beast exp
Sludge Co. ArmorThis armor can only be won by beating Sludge Co Refinery Dungeon on Sludge Co Quarry in Sector 6 for the 2nd, 3th, 4th & 5th time.
- Hand: Sludge Co Gloves (25% chance to prevent confuse)
- Body: Sludge Co Suit (25% chance to prevent charm)
- Feet: Sludge Co Boots (25% chance to prevent zombie)
- Head: Sludge Co Hat (25% chance to prevent poison)
- Complete set bonus: 50% chance to prevent disease
- Obtainable: Obtainable after completing a specific challenge in Forbidden Chasm
- Bonus: Reduces lightning damage by 5%
Top Hat Helmet
- Obtainable: You get this one by completing Forest of Champions
- Bonus: 5% loot boost
- Obtainable: You get this one by adding 10 friends to the game
- Bonus: 15% speed to energy regenoration
- Obtainable: This one was availeble for a short period of time
- Bonus: none